Quinn has grown into a person that chose to put aside her own opinion (and probably own emotions) and put Rachel’s happiness before it.
But Finn? Finn’s always there to make Rachel feel crappy about herself everytime she’s starting to move on and beginning to become happy without Finn. He’s always putting his jealousy before her potential happiness.
(YOU GO, QUINN!)
And I once again recommend reading this.
Posted on Monday, 5 March
Tagged as: faberry lol finchel everything is faberry and everything hurts
- misanthropic-lycanthropy likes this
- pinkthorns reblogged this from stefidelly
- skinnylovefaberry likes this
- fabraylovesrachel likes this
- pinkthorns likes this
- veryfaberrylicious likes this
- acafeels likes this
- dianna-swagrrron likes this
- faberry-stelena likes this
- stefidelly posted this